Meet Mr. Matt Dallow; he is a former winter Olympian, performance coach; but first and foremost, the loving and supportive husband of the fab Chelsea Lane. His wife is by far the most important Golden State Warrior in the team, as is the healing hands and genius mind of this stunning gal, that players like Draymond Green, Kevin Durant and recently Klay Thompson has overcome their injuries.
Aussie Chelsea is the Director of Performance and Sports Medicine at Golden State Warriors, she joined Dub Nation in 2015; prior to that, she was the lead physiotherapist for New Zealand national track and field program. Thru her job, she met her husband Matt Dallow.
Here are 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Matt Dallow:
- -Matt Dallow is not only a former winter Olympian, he comes from a quite renowned family from New Zealand. His father, Ross Dallow was a senior member of the New Zealand Police Department; his brother Simon is a television personality and the co-anchor for 1 News.
- -Matt was born January 27, 1972, in Auckland, New Zealand. He played rugby until an injury on his knee ended his career during his sophomore year of college at the University of Arizona, from where he graduated with honor in finance and finance in 1997, Matt got into UA on a scholarship, while he practiced decathlon.
- -He also played for the U.S. National Seven amateur team and professionally for the Harlequins of London.
- -After college Matt Dallow joined the New Zealand bobsled team, was a member of the Olympic team that represented New Zealand at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake and the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino.
- -Subsequently, Matt Dallow was the Head Performance Coach for the New Zealand Rugby team and later a performance coach & event group lead for Athletics New Zealand, it was there that he met Chelsea.